Being pregnant comes with great amounts of joy and happiness, mixed in with its fair share of discomforts. Doctors recommend that by the third trimester you only sleep on your sides, preferably your left side. Sleeping whilst pregnant is already a challenge, and forcing yourself to sleep in a position you are not used to, adds to the frustration. Choosing the best maternity pillow for you will take a little research. Leachco offers a few different designs in maternity pillows that will aid in your comfort.
At the site of medicine, The Leachco Back’N Belly helps relieve carpal tunnel, sciatica, gastric reflux, nasal congestion and heartburn.
Know the Three Best Maternity Pillows
To start off, we present to you the three best maternity pillows which comprise of the top three most high-rated and well-loved brands we have today. Check out their maternity pillows reviews and see if any of them fit into your lifestyle and daily routine.
- Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
- Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow
- Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic
Top 3 Maternity Pillows Comparison
As there are no perfect product that exists, these maternity pillow reviews come with both positive and negative feedback from its users but if you check the average product ratings and individual scores for each, the pros far outweigh the cons.
Depending upon that flaw you deem as not really a major issue, we present the comparison of the features of the three best maternity pillows including their ratings and price.
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic
|3. Saving||$12.06 (21%)||$14.96 (19%)||$0|
|4. Free shipping||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|5. Free returns||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|6. Amazon Rating||4.3||4.3||4.4|
|7. Dimensions||60 x 24.8 x 7.2 inches||51 x 33.5 x 8.8 inches||31 x 21 x 16 inches|
|8. Weight||5.5 pounds||7 pounds||8.5 pounds|
|9. Customer Reviews||1577 reviews||1081 reviews||83 reviews|
|10. Buy on Amazon.com|
* Origin: Made in USA
Top 3 Maternity Pillows Reviews
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow:
- Pros- this pillow is shaped like the letter “C”. While laying on your side you can support your head, neck, stomach, back, and legs without multiple pillows. The less encompassing design will allow air in and feel less hot. The snoogle is a great aid for the months following your delivery. Extra support may be needed as your body tightens back up. Also, this design is ideal for nursing while laying in the bed.
- Cons- It is difficult to change this pillowcase, meaning as a large pregnant woman, you will likely need some help changing it. If you roll from side to side during the night, you will have to change the direction of the pillow, which might be inconvenient.
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow:
- Pros- This pillow is in the shape of a “U”. It is designed to aid in back sleeping as well as side sleeping. With the ability to prop up on the round part of the “U” shape whether on your back or side, you can decrease the reflux experienced at night. The pillow offers leg support on either side, so as you shift from right to left, you won’t have to move the pillow. This design also has two inner contours that help with extra support to stomach and back.
- Cons- With the extra contoured support, if you feel nauseous from pressure on your stomach, this may not the best design for you. Several consumers commented that the pillowcase has a seem at the top of the “U”. If you have sensitive skin or easily bothered by seems, than this pillow may be uncomfortable to your shoulder.
Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic:
- Pros- This pillow is in the shape of a “U”. With newly designed features, it allows the pillow to be turned the other direction and have a double head support. Being able to prop yourself up even more to aid in reflux and heartburn issues. The pillow will not have to be repositioned during the night as you can turn from side to side and have the support you need. The zippered pillowcase makes for easy removal.
- Cons-With the new design features, this pillow costs more than the original Back ‘N Belly. It is also a little bulky, which may be annoying when you are getting up multiple times a night to go to the bathroom.
Having the right support for your body during the night is crucial to receiving the rest you desperately need during a pregnancy. Investing in the best maternity pillow for you will make all the difference in your sleep habits during pregnancy and after delivery.